Why Choose Us
We are the BEST Bookkeeping and Income Tax Service Firm around!!! Our bookkeepers and accountants are professionals highly qualified and specialized in working on the most up-to-date bookkeeping/accounting software programs available to you for an affordable price. We make sure that you can access your data without any hassles to keep you on top of your finances. Your data remains safe and secure with us. We have taken special measures to safeguard your data against leakage, theft or loss by destruction.
El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. welcomes the opportunity of setting up your bookkeeping/accounting and operating procedures. We will implement the necessary procedures for your business climate. By outsourcing your financial needs to El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. is a relatively lower cost alternative and gives you the benefit of sound and efficient bookkeeping/accounting service without the headache of running a full time department.
We will prepare, examine, and analyze your accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
We will analyzes your business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
We will establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
We will develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
We will survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
We will advise you about issues such as tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
We will provide internal and external auditing services for your businesses or any individuals.
We will advise you in areas such as compensation, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
We can investigates bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
Our Goals to You
- Provide reliable, efficient and experienced bookkeeping/accounting support to your business.
- Ensure sound financial advice based on regular maintenance of your financial data.
- Contribute towards long term and sustainable success of your business by keeping an eye on the projections and performance with regular financial reports.
The cornerstone of our business philosophy is extensive and continued communication with the you as a client. We keep our clients in the loop at all stages of their accounting procedures with regular reports for the client’s review. In addition, we also act as outside controllers maintaining and analyzing your accounting data. This extra set of eyes allows you to focus on your business needs and permits you to grow your business without the distractions of needing to constantly looking over your bookkeeping/accounting needs.
- We are well versed with various cloud and desktop accounting software packages. We are also comfortable working with excel spreadsheets or custom/industry specific software.
Complete bookkeeping/accounting services
- Income entries
- Expense entries
- Invoicing or billing
- Credit control
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Correct errors and adjust entries
- Match cash transaction entries
Financial reports (that are expected by CPA)
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet statement
- Cash flow statement
- Custom financial reports
- Year End 1099(s) and W-2(s)
- Annual Statement of Information (SOI -California)
- Annual City of Los Angeles (City Tax)
El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. Accountancy and Taxation will commence work on your file once the engagement letter is executed by both parties. Upon commencement El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. Accountancy and Taxation will require documentation from your company to proceed. We require restrict access(review only) to your bank accounts and credit accounts and the following items
- Copies of every day issued checks from all checking account
- Copies of receipts both checks and credit card transactions
- Identification of all cash receipts as to source (i.e., loans, sales, etc.), and information concerning all transactions that are consummated with cash.
- Copies of Bank Statements
- Copies of last Bank Reconciliations
- Copies of Credit Card Statements
- Copies of last Credit Card Reconciliations
- Access code to on-line banking
- Access code to any on-line billing software
- Copy of last Financial Statements – Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Copy of last files tax return