El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. will commence work on your file once the engagement letter is executed by both parties. Upon commencement El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. will require documentation from your company to proceed. We require restricted access to your bank accounts and credit accounts and the following items
- Copies of every day issued checks from all checking account
- Copies of receipts both checks and credit card transactions
- Identification of all cash receipts as to source (i.e., loans, sales, etc.), and information concerning all transactions that are consummated with cash.
- Copies of Bank Statements
- Copies of last Bank Reconciliations
- Copies of Credit Card Statements
- Copies of last Credit Card Reconciliations
- Access code to on-line banking
- Access code to any on-line billing software
- Copy of last Financial Statements – Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Copy of last files tax return
Additional documents may be needed not listed above, we will ask for any additional documents as part of our discovery, with regards to the nature of your business.
Any failure to provide such documents and information, and to do so, on a timely basis, will impede the ability to provide you with service, and may result in suspending your services unit such items are furnished. If you elect not to provide us with needed documentation we have the right to terminate our service at our discretion.
Why Choose Us
Our accounting professionals are highly qualified specialized accountants working on the most up-to-date accounting software programs available to you for an affordable price. We make sure that you can access your data round the clock without any hassles to keep you on top of your finances. Your data remains safe and secure with us. We have taken special measures to safeguard your data against leakage, theft or loss by destruction.