Non-Filed IRS 1040 Tax Returns or IT Return

Every day, the massive computer center at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is getting more sophisticated, and it could be just a matter of time before the IRS can catch up to you. This is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense in California. If you do not file your tax returns, you could be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time.

Book a FREE consultation with  click here

Luckily, when you consult with Christina, your fresh start could be right around the corner! When you call our office at (818) 841-0255, we can go over several options for resolving your non filed taxes.

What happens if you do not file taxes? In some extreme instances, you may be facing up to one year or more in prison for each year that you did not file. Why risk potential jail time and losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns?  It simply is not worth it! If you need help with non-filed tax returns, call El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. Accountancy and Taxation (818) 841-0255 as soon as possible.

Prevent the IRS from seizing your assets!

Allow me to give you the peace of mind that you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent tax returns, then you will most likely avoid further problems with the IRS. You may have to pay back interest and penalties, but this consequence is far better than losing your freedom.

On the other hand, if you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, the tax returns are filed in the best interest of the government, not you or your family. Usually, your tax return will include a few or none of the tax deductions to which you are entitled. Which would you prefer: having control of your non-filed tax returns or succumbing to what the IRS thinks is best for you? Consult my office right away.

Solid Experience & Solid Results

Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament, all of your tax returns must be filed. In order to recover from financial hardship, you must first be current with the IRS. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, or penalties after the returns are filed. Once we are able to address how much is owed, however, we can establish the best course of action to help you get off the hook and off the IRS radar!

Contact El Cid