Plan Your Taxes with a Certified Public Accountant
The goal of tax planning is to arrange your financial affairs in such a way that minimizes your tax burden. There are three basic ways to reduce your taxes, and each basic method may have variations. You can reduce your income, increase your tax deductions, and take advantage of tax credits.
Effective tax planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. At William McConnaughy, Tax Help Pro, I go beyond simple tax compliance. I proactively recommend tax-saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
I make it a priority to enhance my mastery and knowledge of current tax laws, complex tax codes, and new tax regulations. As a result, I consistently seek to further my education and understanding of all laws or regulations that pertain to my field of work by frequently attending tax seminars. I can use my extensive education to your benefit by quickly and effectively establishing a tax plan that can help you qualify for the lowest tax settlement possible.
Tax Saving Strategies Can Help You
Tax planning can help you in a variety of ways. Aside from helping you reestablish behaviors and tendencies that will enable you to prevent recurring tax problems and allow you to recognize behaviors that can set you up for financial success in the future, tax planning can help you grow and preserve your assets without suffering high tax burdens or responsibilities. This course of action allows you to preserve your funds, keep more of your wealth and income, and helps you recover from financial hardship faster!
I can utilize the following tax-planning strategies to help you achieve your financial goals, help you keep your wealth, and allow you to maintain your lifestyle even until retirement!
Tax-saving strategies that could benefit you include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices, such as pension plans, contributions, or other plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy
My unique experience works for your benefit!
Often, my clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful tax-planning strategies.