Free Official Transcripts
Contact El Cid
Contact El Cid
Free Wage and Transcript Form 1040
El Cid Bookkeeping, Inc. offers FREE 1040 transcript services. We will order copies of tax records of past tax returns, tax account information, wage, and income statements.
This is an IRS summary or overview of your tax return information. IRS tax records are not photocopies of your actual tax return with all the forms and attachments. There are five types, and they include most line items from your tax return, such as your adjusted gross income (AGI), as well as information about your filing status, payments, and return type.
They display only partial personal information, such as concealing all but the last four digits of your Social Security number. But financial and tax information, such as wages and taxable income, is fully visible.
An official transcript can show return and/or account data. It also can show changes or transactions made after you filed your original return.
Information about Form 2848, Power of Attorney, and Declaration of Representative, including recent updates, related forms, and instructions on how to file. Form 2848 is used to authorize an individual to represent another person before the IRS. The authorized individual must be eligible to practice before the IRS.
- Tax Return – shows most line items including your adjusted gross income (AGI) from your original tax return (Form 1040) as filed.
- It doesn’t show changes made after you filed your original return.
- This order form is only available for the current tax year and returns processed during the prior three years.
- A tax return transcript usually meets the needs of lending institutions offering mortgages and student loans. Note: the secondary spouse on a joint return must use Online or Form 4506-T to request this transcript type. When using you can get it by mail or phone, the primary taxpayer on the return must make the request.
- Tax Account Transcript – shows basic data such as return type, marital status, adjusted gross income, taxable income, and all payment types.
- It also shows changes made after you filed your original return.
- This transcript is available for the current tax year and up to 10 prior years using Get Transcript Online or Form 4506-T. When using Get Transcript by Mail or phone, you’re limited to the current tax year and returns processed during the prior three years. Note: If you made estimated tax payments and/or applied an overpayment from a prior year return, you can request this transcript type a few weeks after the beginning of the calendar year to confirm your payments prior to filing your tax return.
- Record of Account Transcript – combines the tax return and tax account above into one complete record. These records are available for the current tax year and return processed during the prior three years using Get Transcript Online or Form 4506-T.
- Wage and Income Transcript – shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information. Current tax year information may not be complete until July. This transcript is available for up to 10 prior years using Get Transcript Online or Form 4506-T.
- Verification of Non-filing Letter – provides proof that the IRS has no record of a filed Form 1040 or 1040A for the year you requested. It doesn’t indicate whether you were required to file a return for that year. This letter is available after June 15 for the current tax year or anytime for the prior three tax years using Get Online or Form 4506-T. You must use Form 4506-T if you need a letter for tax years older than the prior three years.
- Note: A transcript can show return and/or account data. It also can show changes or transactions made after you filed your original return. Transaction codes consist of three digits. They are used to identify a transaction being processed and to maintain a history of actions posted to a taxpayer’s account.
Note: A transcript is not a photocopy of your return.